Le Méridien Fisherman's Cove
Bel Ombre, P.O. Box 35, Mahé, Seychelles
Phone: +248 4677 000
4.5/5 171 reviews
Welcome To Méridien Fisherman’s Cove
Le Méridien Fisherman’s Cove - Uncover enriching discoveries bordering on 3 km of sparkling ivory sands at the western tip of Seychelles in the bay of the famous and picturesque Beau-Vallon Beach. Lush gardens create an inspiring atmosphere for a romantic idyll or a serene getaway.
Our 2 restaurants and bars allow you to explore innovative pairings of flavors and aromas, beyond the simple relaxation afforded by the sand and sea, an exhilarating choice of water sport activities and our spa anticipate your discovery.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
‘Sweet’ Offers - Save Up To 40% on Suites of your choice
Stay 3 nights or more and elevate your stay with 40% off on all suite types.
Embrace the island charm of Seychelles and celebrate that special bond with your loved one in a stimulating getaway.
- Romantic room décor upon arrival
- One photo on the pontoon
- 2 free sparkling cocktails at the pontoon per stay
- Romantic dinner setup on the pontoon
- Free late check out (subject to hotel’s availability)
- 50% discount on massage treatments of 45 min and longer
SPG® Explore More
Register by November 30, 2017, and earn at participating SPG® hotels between September 12, 2017, and January 15, 2018:
- 1,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay at St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™ and Design Hotels™
- 500 bonus Starpoints per stay at Aloft®, ElementSM and Four Points®
- 10,000 bonus Starpoints when you stay 25 or more nights
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 171 verified guest reviews
91%of our guests
recommend this hotel
A very good hotel with fantastic staff and accomodation
How to get to Seychelles
Le Méridien Fisherman’s Cove is located on the north side of Mahe Island on the beautiful Bay of Beau-Vallon, with spectacular views of Silhouette and North Island. A mere 20 minutes away from the smallest capital city in the world—Victoria— we urge our guests to explore the island history, the local cuisine and its culture.
- Eden Island
- Beau Vallon Bay & Beach
- National Park
- International Airport
How To Get Here
Indulge in a journey of flavours
Choose from two restaurants that feature a good selection of international and local dishes in an elegant, yet relaxed, atmosphere. Discover the local touch, aroma and taste of Creole cuisine; experience a-la-carte fine dining and unwind while sipping exotic cocktails accompanied by breathtaking views of the ocean.
- Paris Seychelles Restaurant
- Le Cardinal Restaurant
- Le Cocoloba Bar
- Sunset Bar
Hours Of Operation
Le Méridien Fisherman's Cove is ideally situated on the Beau-Vallon beach. A perfect setting in paradise to make your special day the greatest and most memorable occasion of your life.
- Rustic Pontoon Bridge And Thatched Gazebo
- Stunning Views Of The Indian Ocean
- Sophisticated Yet Intimate Setting
- Private Dining Room Can Accommodates Up To 40 People
- Ample Sunlight
- Romantic Atmosphere