Le Méridien Fisherman's Cove
Bel Ombre, P.O. Box 35, Mahé, Seychelles
Phone: +248 4677 000
4.5/5 (124 reviews)
Welcome To Méridien Fisherman’s Cove
Le Méridien Fisherman’s Cove - Uncover enriching discoveries bordering on 3 km of sparkling ivory sands at the western tip of Seychelles in the bay of the famous and picturesque Beau-Vallon Beach. Lush gardens create an inspiring atmosphere for a romantic idyll or a serene getaway.
Our 2 restaurants and bars allow you to explore innovative pairings of flavors and aromas, beyond the simple relaxation afforded by the sand and sea, an exhilarating choice of water sport activities and our spa anticipate your discovery.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Paradise Romance Package
Embrace the island charm of Seychelles and celebrate that special bond with your loved one in a stimulating getaway.
• Romantic room décor upon arrival
• Indulging romantic amenities upon arrival
• Daily breakfast served at Le Cardinal Restaurant
Rates starting from 300 Euros in a Superior RoomBook This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 124 verified guest reviews
92%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We travelled for 9 days from Mahe to Praslin and back to Mahe and stayed the llast 3 days in Le Méridien Fisherman's Cove. I can clearly recommend the hotel because of 3 reasons:
1) Every single member of the staff is friendly and did everything to make the stay an amazing experience.
2) From all the high standard restaurants and hotels we have seen on the Seychelles this hotel has the best variety for breakfast, the buffet restaurant offered fresh and tasteful food with new themes every day but the a la carte restaurant exceeded our expectations even further. Haute cuisine and a nice private atmosphere with ocean view.
3) The hotel has the right size to offer the comfort and services (spa, fitness, pool, bar, 2 restaurants) but avoids the hectic pace of a large hotel. Thus it is a great place to relax.
How to get to Seychelles
Le Méridien Fisherman’s Cove is located on the north side of Mahe Island on the beautiful Bay of Beau-Vallon, with spectacular views of Silhouette and North Island. A mere 20 minutes away from the smallest capital city in the world—Victoria— we urge our guests to explore the island history, the local cuisine and its culture.
- Eden Island
- Beau Vallon Bay & Beach
- National Park
- International Airport
How To Get Here
Indulge in a journey of flavours
Choose from two restaurants that feature a good selection of international and local dishes in an elegant, yet relaxed, atmosphere. Discover the local touch, aroma and taste of Creole cuisine; experience a-la-carte fine dining and unwind while sipping exotic cocktails accompanied by breathtaking views of the ocean.
- Le Bourgeois Restaurant
- Le Cardinal Restaurant
- Le Cocoloba Bar
- Sunset Bar
Hours Of Operation
Le Méridien Fisherman's Cove is ideally situated on the Beau-Vallon beach. A perfect setting in paradise to make your special day the greatest and most memorable occasion of your life.
- Rustic Pontoon Bridge And Thatched Gazebo
- Stunning Views Of The Indian Ocean
- Sophisticated Yet Intimate Setting
- Private Dining Room Can Accommodates Up To 40 People
- Ample Sunlight
- Romantic Atmosphere